Exciting Live Dealer Games at Luckyslots
Live dealer games allow you to play all of your favourite table games with privacy while chilling. Compared to traditional live casino games, there are more choices with huge reward bonuses.
At Luckyslots, you can even earn points while playing live dealing games to increase your Loyalty Level.
Although it is virtual, live dealer games are run by human dealers in real-time. It is also a live stream wherein you can interact and place real-money bets.
Since betting is done electronically, it is more accurate and faster. With things done faster, you have more hands and more spins… more chances of winning.
The existence of human error is also crossed out so you’ll receive the accurate amount of winning you deserve in a snap.
Wondering what dealer games are? Well, these are roulette, poker, blackjack, baccarat, roulette, lottery, bingo, and dice games.
Here are some of the reasons why you should play live dealer games at Luckyslots:
Even though it is done online, you can still interact with the dealers and other players through the in-game chat box. You can still socialize without having the effort to dress up!
Since Luckyslots is partnered with several cutting-edge game providers, we have a lot of high-quality games in different varieties. You can even play a French or Japanese roulette. There are also different kinds of poker games with their own unique twists.
The Authentic Feel
One of the best features of live dealer games at Luckyslots is that it makes you feel like you are in an actual casino. There is a table in front with multiple cameras so that you can play the game in different views.
Since online casinos are regulated, there is no problem when it comes to the safety of your funds and personal information. We also make sure that we maintain a fun and fair gaming environment.
Here are some of the exciting live dealer games at Luckyslots:
- Blackjack A by Evolution with an RTP of 99.29%
- Speed Andar Bahar by Super Spade Games with an RTP of 97.85%
- Super Sic Bo by Evolution with an RTP of 97.22%
- Dragon Tiger by Super Spade Game with an RTP of 96.27%
- Salon Prive Blackjack 2 by Evolution with an RTP of 99.29%
- Japanese Roulette by Evolution with an RTP of 97.3%
- Speed Baccarat B by Evolution with an RTP of 98.94%
- American Roulette by Evolution with an RTP of 94.74%
Playing Live Dealer Games
Dragon Tiger is one of the simplest games to play. It is played with a standard deck of cards wherein players will not play against the dealers. It is also similar to baccarat where you need to choose which hand is likely to receive the highest card.
To start the game, the players need to place bets on the Dragon or Tiger. The dealer then places the cards on the table facing up. The highest card wins the game.
Here are the two rules you need to remember… all aces are low cards. If both spots got the same value card, the hand is a tie and the house will take off every half wager.
The best thing about this game is that there are no special rules or skills required to win. All you need to do is to guess which spot will receive the highest card.
There are different types of bets in Dragon Tiger, the main and side bets.
- The Tiger bet- players who place bets on the Tiger side of the table wins if the Tiger has a higher value
- The Dragon bet- players who place bets on the Dragon wins if it has a higher value
- Tie bet- players who place bets on a tie will win if the round ends in a tie
- Odd/even bet- players can bet on either odd or even but not on both
- Suits bet- it is where a player can bet on any four suits such as the club, spade, heart, and diamond. You can bet on a maximum of three suits but not on all four. If your guess is right, you will win three times your betting amount
Here are your different betting options
- Bet on Dragon hand (1:1 payout)- win 50% of the bet is the result is a tie
- Bet on Tiger hand (1:1 payout)- win 50% of the bet is the result is a tie
- Odd Bet (1:1)- when you place a bet in a Dragon (left) or Tiger (right) hand with an odd number
- Even bet (1:1)- when you place a bet in a Dragon (left) or Tiger (right) hand with an even number
- Spade suit (3:1)- when you place a bet either on the Dragon or Tiger for a spade suit
- Heart suit (3:1)- when you place a bet either on the Dragon or Tiger for a heart suit
- Club suit (3:1)- when you place a bet either on the Dragon or Tiger for a club suit
- Diamond suit (3:1)- when you place a bet either on the Dragon or Tiger for a diamond suit
Once all the bets are placed, click the deal button and let the games begin!
Andar Bahar is a game that originated in Bangalore, South India. One of the reasons why it gained popularity around the world is because of its simplicity.
In this game, you have 50/50 chances of winning. Players need to pick one of the two sides of the gaming table the andar (left) and bahar (right). You should predict which side where the chosen or similar card will land.
In every round, a card from the deck is chosen as the main card. The dealer then shuffles the deck of cards and places one card in the centre of the table.
This game does not rely on strict rules. A large number of players can also play the game at the same time. All you need to deal with is a deck of cards and no chips, tables, or wheels.
To start the game, the dealer deals 13 cards once a betting place is selected. Choose one card and disregard the remaining ones.
After the dealer puts the cards in the andar and bahar boxes, players should place an additional bet to ensure that the table is at maximum.
The round ends when a similar or the main card lands in any of the boxes. The player who guesses correctly will be the winner.
Even with the emergence of online casinos, roulette remains as one of the most iconic casino games. A standard European roulette has 37 numbered slots. There are 18 red and black slots and a green zero. In the American roulette, there are 38 slots with an extra double zero.
For each spin, the ball is spun around the edge of the wheel. The players need to bet on any outcome and can place multiple bets at the same time. The best thing is that you can bet in any single number, odds or evens, or colour (red/black).
Once the ball lands on a certain slot, the losing bets are swept off the boards and payouts are made.
Here are your possible inside betting options:
- Split bet- it is where you place your bets on any two adjoining numbers
- Straight-up bet- it is where you place your bets on any single number
- Trio bet- it is where you place your bets on any three-number bet with a zero
- Corner bet- it is where you place your bets on four numbers meeting in one corner
- Double street bet- it is where you place your bets from two adjoining rows (1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6)
- Basket bet- it is where you place your bets on the first four numbers
Here are your possible outside betting options:
- Dozens bet- it is where the wheel is divided into three groups of bets
- Column bet- it is where you wager on all of the 12 numbers in a vertical column
- Odd or even, red or black bet- it is where you place your wager if the ball will land on an odd or even number or a red or black slot (except zero)
- High/low bet- it is where you place your bets on numbers 1 to 18 or 19 to 36
Some of the most used terms you need to remember are:
- Spin- to spin the wheel after confirming your bets
- Double- doubles your initial bet
- Clear bets- removes all of your bets
- Undo- removes the last bet you placed
- Double and spin- doubles you bet and spins the wheel
- Rebet- to change the amount you want to wager
Sic Bo is a table game that originated in China. It is known as a fast-paced dice game wherein you need to place your bets on the Sic Bo table.
It is somehow similar to roulette but the only difference is that it is a great option for those who are just at the beginning of their gaming journey. The main objective of this game is to predict the outcome of the dice after they are shaken/rolled.
All of the players need to make bets by placing their chips on the possible outcome. Once all bets are placed, the dealer rolls the dice. A player wins for every number or sum he/she correctly predicted.
Here are the different betting options:
- Total bet- it is the easiest bet to place. It could be any number between 4 to 18
- High/low bet- it is a bet on the total of the three dice rolled (high or low total)
- Odd/even bet- it is a bet placed on the total of the three dice while the other is where the payout is
- Any number bet- it is any bets placed on a single number
- Two dice combination- it is a bet placed on the next roll containing two numbers and 15 possible combinations
- Double bet- it is a bet placed on the outcome of the same number appearing on two dice
- Any triple bet- it is a bet placed on any triple combination
- Triple bet- it is a bet on all of the three dice landing on the same number (111, 222, 333, 444, 555, or 666)
Truths and Myths You Should Know
Myth no.1: Winning players get banned
There are a lot of rumours about winning players getting banned. Well, this is wrong. The only way you get banned at playing is by not following the rules or creating multiple accounts to win.
Myth no.2: Live dealers earn extra commissions
Live dealers have no way to earn extra commissions for interacting with players. They are only paid to do their work. They are also professionals who follow work ethics for everyone to have a fun and fair betting experience.
Myth no.3: Big wins are impossible to cash out
At Luckyslots, you can withdraw all of your winnings. If it goes beyond the required amount by the regulators, you will still receive your winnings no matter what.
For instance, if you win ₿50 or any equivalent currency or more, we will pay you a maximum of ₿50 per week until you receive the total amount of your winnings.
Myth no.4: Keeping tabs of past results will help you predict what happens next
There is no way for you to predict what happens next especially at Luckyslots. Every spin, roll of dice, or shuffle of cards happens randomly. Results on each round are not linked to each other.
Myth no.5: You will win if you play long enough
Winning in live table games does not depend on how long you play. It depends on your strategies and luck. When you spin the wheel or roll the dice, there is no way of knowing what happens next.
Excited to play table games? Register, claim your rewards, and have a fun gaming experience at Luckyslots!